On Feb 17, 2011, at 5:58 AM, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

> I'd love to be there for the whole week. Annual leave shouldn't be a problem,
> but I need to have a look at hotel prices and work out how much it'll cost,
> and that might determine how long I can stay (the other factor being how long
> my wife lets me go for!).

Bring Laura, that'll solve that last problem.  Amelia will be there.

This one looks pretty nice and has free internet and rooms for 55-65E for one
person.  Only slightly more for two people.
 http://www.hotel-ronsard.com/

Amelia also liked this one:
 http://www.hoteldeschateaux.fr/

We could probably get a discount booking together.

> Week commence 18th April should be ok for me. April 21st is actually my
> birthday so it would be good to go for a beer with you all to celebrate if
> possible.

Wonderful!!

-David