On 18/02/2011 01:27, David Blevins wrote:
On Feb 17, 2011, at 5:58 AM, Jonathan Gallimore wrote:

I'd love to be there for the whole week. Annual leave shouldn't be a problem,
but I need to have a look at hotel prices and work out how much it'll cost, and
that might determine how long I can stay (the other factor being how long my
wife lets me go for!).
Bring Laura, that'll solve that last problem.  Amelia will be there.

This one looks pretty nice and has free internet and rooms for 55-65E for one
person.  Only slightly more for two people.
  http://www.hotel-ronsard.com/

Amelia also liked this one:
  http://www.hoteldeschateaux.fr/

We could probably get a discount booking together.
I'm afraid Laura won't be able to join us for this one, unfortunately it her company's year end, so she'll be busy working hard producing their accounts. The hotel prices look pretty cheap - I should definitely be able to be there for most of the week, and hopefully all of it ;-)

Jon