Hi,
So regarding the iCal support, I have to extend the functionality of the
calender events including ability to create recurrence events, exceptions
in the recurrences etc.
And then I can use a library like caldav4j and map the events created by
the library to the existing events structure of the project. If it is so
can I know more about the event structure of the project? It will be really
helpful for me to proceed if I can get a good understanding about the
existing structure of events.

Regards.