Hi

2013/2/20 Samer Mansour <samer...@gmail.com>:
> This is an early investigation, I'm not familiar with Pootle.
> I will check to see if we can create a process to notify translators when
> something needs translating, such as their mailing list.
> In either situation I think we'll be gaining more translations with less
> overhead work. Its an improvement.

Maybe we can use Website Meta Language - WML[1]
[1]http://thewml.org/

I gave some examples in other thread[2] and we can get it sync easy
and with some tools to monitoring the outdated pages[3].
[2]http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.openoffice.devel/1361
[3]http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/pt#outdated

The problem is my time to reorganize and help this question, but I see
that this resource (WML) can be a good solution.

Regards,
Claudio