Hi,

sorry for my top posting but I always fail to quote emails like this correct.

It is no big thing here, the ASF had a pay pal account and people can donate
whatever they want. We simply have to encourage people to do it and gave to
make clear that donations are made for ASF and not only AOO. Nothing more and
nothing less, quite straight forward and transparent to everybody.

@Raphael, I don't have a problem to use our popular brand to collect money for
the ASF in general. It' s gone for me if other good open source projects can
benefit as well. It simply have to be clear from the beginning.