On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 03:22:33PM -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
> I think you need to be far more specific about your concern.  In fact,
> please enter a BZ for what you think is lacking.  We can triage that
> along with the other bugs.  There a keyword in BZ for suggesting
> something is  "stop ship" bug and in the past we seek consensus on
> that designation on the dev list.   But I just tried AOO 4.0 and when
> I hit F1 when in the side panel I get the online help. When I am in a
> specific panel I get help for the specific panel.

This would be rather surprising, because any of the new help IDs
introduced by the sidebar are referenced in any of the help files. You
might well be seeing the Online Help, but not with the help page that
belongs to the respective panel, as it does not exist.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina