On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:33 PM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>> You are choosing the wrong examples. Please read above: "any of the
>> *new* help IDs introduced by the sidebar are referenced in any of the
>> help file". Export HELP_DEBUG=1 or read the source code, and you'll
>
> No.  I'm running like a user would run it.

I doubt every user would be so passive to stop at the default page for
the respective module, or a complete blank page (like when hitting F1
in View - Sidebar), because there is no specific help. On the
contrary, for some reason there is an Index and a Find tab the Online
Help; type "sidebar" on the Index or search this term: there are no
keys on the index and no search results.

> It the sky is truly falling, like Jan suggests it is,

I didn't understand this is what Jan is saying.

> then it would be evident without
> enabling debug mode or reading source code.

No, it is self evident by means of what the user has currently
available: Help Index, Help Search, Tools - Options - OpenOffice -
General - Extended Tips, Shift+F1, Help - What's This?, etc.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina