On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
> A quick update.  We've been running for 18 hours, enough time to get
> around the globe.
>
> So far we have 1712 responses.

I'd like to run the survey at least through the weekend, so we don't
bias against home users who might only have time to do the survey on
weekends.  But I think we can wrap this up early next week.

I've started to prototype the analysis scripts, using R, so when the
final data comes in I should be able quickly put out a report.  So far
it looks like there will be around 5 logos that are bunched together
at the top.

-Rob