Hi Rajath,

On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 01:28:24AM +0530, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I have completed some part of the CMISUCP.
>
> I have made my own implementation of XContent, XContentIdentifier
> interfaces.
>
> I have partially Completed implementation of the following methods:
> queryContent()
> execute() -> "getPropertyValues", "open"
>

> I was not very clear about the return type of execute method.
> I might have erred there.

In "open" you are returning a java.io.InputStream.  According to the API
documentation, "For non-folder objects, the OpenCommandArgument2 struct
will be prefilled with a data sink object, which will be filled with the
content data."; important point: "OpenCommandArgument::Sink: a sink,
where the implementation can put the document data into."

And in "getPropertyValues" you are returning
a java.util.Map<String,String>. According to the API docs, the return
type is a ::com::sun::star::sdbc::XRow (as told in a previous mail).

Both errors tell me you need a deeper knowledge of the UCB API: before
trying to implement your own UCP, you need a general understanding of
how the UCB API works, this is something fundamental, and these two
basic errors tell you are missing this point.

So back to the basics:

- create client application
- using the UCB API, get some properties of a file/folder
- if the content is a file, execute an "open" command. If the content is
  a folder, list its content.
- if the content is a file,
  a) store the stream to disk
  b) use the stream to load the file inside OpenOffice

The code should work using local files/folders, http, webdav, etc. Try
with http://demo.owncloud.org/files/webdav.php so that you have to use
an interaction handler for authentication (user=test, password=test).

This (together with reading the API reference) will give you a first
idea of how "open" and "getPropertyValues" work.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina