Hello Juergen,

I have type casted it to Property[].
This page says that the argument for getPropertyValues is
sequence<Property> type.
http://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/ucb/Content.html

I'm not able to define such a variable type <sequence> .
I'll test my code with the macro sent by Ariel.
Because, executeCommand() helper method calls ucp execute() method with
argument initialized with a type Property[].

I'll get back to you about what I used anyConverter or typeCast.