Hi Rajath,

first of all sorry for not answering over the weekend but I try to take
a "real" break over the weekend and focus on some private work items.

But Ariel gave you very detailed and good advice, it seems that he would
be a better mentor ;-)

The office API will be of course the more difficult part of this project
because you won't find so much documentation and samples as for Java.
The UCB is a special candidate in the office API and it takes some time
to understand it. Exception are playing a special role in the context of
the UCB and you will learn this over time.

The SDK contains also an example showing the usage of the UCB API. But
it's a good idea to play around on your own and get some understanding
how it works.

Juergen