On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:20:32PM +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 07/13/2013 05:14 AM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
> >On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM, imacat<ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>  wrote:
> >>Sorry.  I did not see Traditional Chinese version.  Did I missed
> >>something on the Traditional Chinese version?
> >
> >UI translation is not complete: https://translate.apache.org/zh_TW/aoo40/
>
> I can see that 97% is translated. Not that bad. Do we have an
> agreement that we need 100% for a release?

http://markmail.org/message/pxgvjuw2j3ukqsom

Concerns should have been risen at that time, it was discussed on the
mailing list, and properly tagged ("if it does not happen on the mailing
list...").

> I'm asking because I really don't know it and in former OOo times we
> have done releases for languages with at least 80% translated UI
> [1]. So, maybe a change that I haven't seen in the last weeks.

For this particular case, the translation of the main 4.0.0 feature is
incomplete https://translate.apache.org/zh_TW/aoo40/svx/source/sidebar/
How serious would it be to release this translation in such a state? The
same applies to other languages released in 3.4.* but not in this 4.0.0
RC.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile