Am 07/13/2013 02:52 PM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 12:20:32PM +0200, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
Am 07/13/2013 05:14 AM, schrieb Ariel Constenla-Haile:
On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM, imacat<ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>   wrote:
Sorry.  I did not see Traditional Chinese version.  Did I missed
something on the Traditional Chinese version?

UI translation is not complete: https://translate.apache.org/zh_TW/aoo40/

I can see that 97% is translated. Not that bad. Do we have an
agreement that we need 100% for a release?

http://markmail.org/message/pxgvjuw2j3ukqsom

Thanks

Concerns should have been risen at that time, it was discussed on the
mailing list, and properly tagged ("if it does not happen on the mailing
list...").

Of course, that's why I wrote: ;-)

> I don't want to force a release, just asking.

Marcus

I'm asking because I really don't know it and in former OOo times we
have done releases for languages with at least 80% translated UI
[1]. So, maybe a change that I haven't seen in the last weeks.