Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
-1 from my side, too much work for me with the current setup
As long as we can't use builds from build bots for the release I won't
have time to do a monthly lang update.

Andrew reconfigured the Windows buildbots in this direction, but the weekly Windows snapshot build after the update was not successful:
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/#winsnap

Still, the concept of "releasing language updates from the builbots" would need some discussion, for example integrating the new SDF files in the old release branch and switching the buildbots to that branch before release.

If I recall correctly, we had two additional languages already ready (UI 100%) on release day: traditional Chinese and Khmer. I expect that more reach 100% in the next couple of weeks, so we will then have to start planning either a language update or a 4.0.1 if we identify bugs that deserve early fixes.

Regards,
  Andrea.