On Nov 4, 2013 3:31 PM, "Andre Fischer" <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04.11.2013 10:36, janI wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>
>> I agree to using ratscan on trunk is a good idea, and all the other
>> comments.
>>
>> But my original question is still not answered, do we use the build
system
>> to do ratscan, or is the ratscan target an old relict ?
>

> I think that I have added the ext_libraries/ratscan/ module.   It is
built and started when the --with-rat-scan option is given to configure.
> But I don't know if that is used on our build servers.  If you see a
--with-rat-scan option in their configuration files then it is, otherwise
it is not.

thx for a clear answer.

yes it is added to ext_librararies, and currently not used, so I will
remove it in my branch (r.i.p. build.pl efford)

rgds
jan i