I'm thinking of starting to create an updated migration guide for AOO.
 If you have any thoughts on this, or want to help, let me know.

Target audience includes:

1) Individual Microsoft Office users, where such users provide their
own technical support.

2) IT departments who support users migrating from MS Office to OpenOffice

3) Groups considering moving to AOO and wanting some guidance on
migration strategy

Rather than starting from scratch, I looked around to see if there is
anything close that could be updated.   I saw that we have a few older
versions of this kind of document:

1) "Migration Guide: A guide to ease your migration to OpenOffice.org
from other office suites" (2004)

http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/manuals/oooauthors/MigrationGuide.pdf

2) OpenOffice.org 2.0 Migration Guide (2006)

https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOoAuthors_User_Manual/Migration_Guide

3) OpenOffice.org Migration Guide (2006)

https://wiki.openoffice.org/w/images/7/79/0600MG-MigrationGuide.pdf

Does anyone know of anything more recent than the 2006 version?  Does
anyone know where the source for the 2006 PDF is?  Or was it generated
from the wiki?

I don't think it would be extremely difficult to update the guide. The
tasks would be mainly:

1) Update branding, logos, references to websites, ownership, license,
etc., of OpenOffice.

2) Update screenshots to current UI of AOO

3) Update any technical content that has changed, e.g., platforms
supported, file filters, etc.

4) Write content for new migration-relevant features in AOO.

5) General technical and editorial review of the content.

Any other ideas?

Regards,

-Rob