Hi
I propose we start a real and maybe even interesting thread on marketing (and
also dev, if so be it) concerning strategy for moving ahead.

I would love for us to be positive and fact-based.
I would love for us to invite discussion and then action.
I would love it if we could enunciate *why* we are contributing to this
project.

But let's do it in a new thread?
:-)

Cheers,