Le 01/12/2013 16:17, Louis Suárez-Potts a écrit :
But our goal, or at any rate, my goal, and I think that of others on the PMC,
is to promote the qualities of AOO the product and the great community that
makes it. And also to encourage those working on anything related to join us,
in this effort, in this ecosystem.

But our promotion is one step behind LibO. Why do they get all that attention
in articles? Why hear about migration frmo a LiBO perspective, even if the
migration idea started a long time ago? They are quite good at it.

Were they fair with AOO, I would not have any problem with that, it would be
just good competition between projects. But I can't see it like that yet. So
maybe we need to be more vocal to re-establish the facts.

Hagar