On 2/18/14 9:19 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 02/18/2014 08:44 AM, schrieb Andre Fischer:

>>> This is currently the complete path to the AOO 4.0.1 install files,
>>> example for English US:
>>>
>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.1/binaries/en-US/
>>>

>>> There is no part included to reflect the OS and I don't know of an
>>> idea to do so. Or have I misunderstood you?
>>
>> Looks like I assumed wrong. I had the directory structure of the
>> snapshot builds in mind, which obviously differ from that of the release.
>> So we only keep in mind that the names of the Mac binaries change (not
>> sure if that is relevant).
>
> That's true. Will keep in mind.

It's nice that we talk about names and how to download but nobody took
care about the technical realization. Which entries do we have to change
to add a "Beta" string in the product name, about box, download files,
etc. in way that we can install it in parallel and that everything works
as expected. The whole process is once again not really intuitive and we
have to figure it out. Many entries with more or less the same value and
we have to check which one is used when and where ...

Juergen