On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> All of our client downloads including product binaries, extensions, and
> templates are served from SourceForge. I would suggest a statement at the
> top of the complete Download column that says something like --
> "Trusted downloads served by SourceForge" if you think that would help.

I like this approach. But I'd rephrase it to
"Please note: Apache OpenOffice downloads are hosted at Sourceforge.Net, so
if your browser redirects there, it is normal.
 [What is SourceForge?]"

It would be ideal if you can make a pop-up blurb/baloon and when you hover
the mouse over "what is sourceforge" explaining what it is.
See this for what I mean...

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2007/06/12/tooltips-scripts-ajax-javascript-css-dhtml/

FC
act