The spammers were so successful at www.oooforum.org that it is not responsive
for several days now (much more than little outages we have been used to in the
past). So it seems that the forum is dead.

We had talked about that in the EN forum and we had made a backup of the
content, especially the code snippets. A possibility would be to make a
dedicated support section in the AOO website and to have one page per topic.

I take that since forums are public, as long as the author of each post is
kept, there is no problem putting the content online in the AOO website.
Thoughts?

If no objection, do we need to file a JIRA ticket?

Hagar