Le 01/06/2014 13:12, jan i a écrit :
I have noticed the traffic level, but seen from a monitoring POW, there are
no problems with forum.

Ah, indeed, I let my browser and after about 5 min, it reached the homepage. So
not dead at all.

My guess is that forum have been attacked in the same way our wiki was a
year ago.

To fight that, you need to close for creating accounts, clean the db,
update php2bb, and cross fingers before you open again.

Problem is that there is no admin anymore. So I fear there is no one to do that.

If the forum is not dead at all, should we anyway take the initiative and
upload the code snippets here or wait for an action from the owner (with no
guaranty on the lead time)?

Hagar