On 06/01/2014 05:51 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Hagar,

Hagar Delest schrieb:
Le 01/06/2014 16:51, Rob Weir a écrit :
Is it possible to approach the operator of oooforum.org and discuss
this?  If he is no longer interested in maintaining that website,
maybe he would agree to working with us to transfer the content,
giving us permission?  Maybe even transferring the domain name?

Then we are at a dead end...
We already had this kind of discussion in November 2011. Since I doubt
we can reach Ed, this is a lost cause.

Have you already tried to contact Edward Buck?

I tried to get the terms of use but oooforum cannot be reached anymore.

Kind regards
Regina

Historically, Ed did return my email, but he has not answered my last post.

I am not aware of any claim (ever) of copyright (or similar) on the material after it had been posted. Off hand, I would say that if that were an issue, then there would be a problem with other archive sites for the same material... I do have his cell phone number (assuming he has not changed it). I called him once a few years back. I figure that if he does not respond to my email, however, that he simply does not want to talk about it. My opinion is that if you have a copy, you should simply use it.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php