Am 06/25/2014 04:13 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:

[...]

The areas which were affected were the following native
language sites: cs, de, es, fr, gl, he, nl, pt, pt-br, sk, tr, zh-cn.

See bottom.

Currently, from the list above, the "he" and "zh-cn" sites remain to be
fixed, hopefully by volunteers from those areas.

I've fixed the "zh-cn" webpage but haven't translated the text. I don't feel comfortable with writing Chinese characters when I don't understand anything. So, better to see the green download box with English text than seeing noting. ;-)

We have several native language areas which have their own download process
and were not affected by recent changes.

And, we have many other native language areas for which we now distribute
binaries but can only be redirected to the  main English download page
because the download information that was maintained at these sites was no
longer valid. The following native language areas could use some help in
making the downloads for them more friendly to the native language users:
hi, km, ko, ru,sl, sr, sv, ta, th, vi. zh-tw.

I'll have a look on Thursday/Friday what is remaining and needs attention.

Marcus