On 06/25/2014 04:03 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 06/25/2014 04:13 AM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> The areas which were affected were the following native
>> language sites: cs, de, es, fr, gl, he, nl, pt, pt-br, sk, tr, zh-cn.
>
> See bottom.
>
>> Currently, from the list above, the "he" and "zh-cn" sites remain to be
>> fixed, hopefully by volunteers from those areas.
>
> I've fixed the "zh-cn" webpage but haven't translated the text. I don't
> feel comfortable with writing Chinese characters when I don't understand
> anything. So, better to see the green download box with English text
> than seeing noting. ;-)
>
>> We have several native language areas which have their own download
>> process
>> and were not affected by recent changes.
>>
>> And, we have many other native language areas for which we now distribute
>> binaries but can only be redirected to the  main English download page
>> because the download information that was maintained at these sites
>> was no
>> longer valid. The following native language areas could use some help in
>> making the downloads for them more friendly to the native language users:
>> hi, km, ko, ru,sl, sr, sv, ta, th, vi. zh-tw.
>
> I'll have a look on Thursday/Friday what is remaining and needs attention.
>
> Marcus

OK, that would be good.

In the interest of time, the "fixed" sites got only a mini-workover as
only the main download box portion was changed, eliminating the inline
javascript and replacing with the new js function call -- thus the
minimal amount of translated strings in the
msg_prop-I10n_xx.js files.

And, leaving the rest of the html sections of the pages -- social links,
extensions, additional resources, in tact.

So the modified download sites look quite a bit different from our main
English version download page.