Am 06/26/2014 11:38 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
Am 06/26/2014 07:58 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Kay Schenk wrote:
After noticing this change, some of these areas were recently
retooled by
volunteers, but most had lost the download box generated by the old
download scripting. The areas which were affected were the following
native
language sites: cs, de, es, fr, gl, he, nl, pt, pt-br, sk, tr, zh-cn.

38 languages are too many as that everybody chould have a list in mind
what is finsihed and what not. Therefore a new Wiki page: ;-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Update+NL+download+webpages+to+new+Look+&+Feel

@Jan: Would you like to take care of the "da" download webpage?

@Jan:
Repost, maybe you haven't seen the first mail.

Marcus

We had most languages reviewed and fixed within 24 hours on the l10n
list. This is quite impressive. Having placeholders helped a lot. Still,
those where we still have unreviewed Google translations in a few days
should maybe be changed back to English, to avoid the "scam site" effect
(machine translation) and avoid the risk to confuse visitors about the
fact that this is the official download site.

Especialyl every page with non-latin characters is difficult to manage
if you don't have the skills for understandling at least a bit.

So, I tend to agree.

Marcus