Hi Marcus,

Would you please help to upload the main page  ( as reattached) I
translated for Traditional Chinese?
I turned off the call-for-help message and translated the most part of
the page except the recent news and the recent blog post.
The old one ( which is archived now in svn ) still talked about
OpenOffice 3.4, giving me an impression that page ( or the support of
the language ) is not well maintained.
How are  the recent news and the recent blog post handled in different
languages?
How do you guys keep them synchronized among languages?

Regarding download page for simplified Chinese,It's more like two
different dialects where I can understand but I'm not able to express
properly.
However I've seen that both main page and download page translated,
which is good enough already.