Am 07/11/2014 10:55 PM, schrieb jan i:
On 26 June 2014 23:38, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>  wrote:

Am 06/26/2014 07:58 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

  Kay Schenk wrote:

After noticing this change, some of these areas were recently retooled by
volunteers, but most had lost the download box generated by the old
download scripting. The areas which were affected were the following
native
language sites: cs, de, es, fr, gl, he, nl, pt, pt-br, sk, tr, zh-cn.

38 languages are too many as that everybody chould have a list in mind
what is finsihed and what not. Therefore a new Wiki page: ;-)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/
Update+NL+download+webpages+to+new+Look+&+Feel

@Jan: Would you like to take care of the "da" download webpage?

*found it* (this mail actually never came direct to me, due to our mail
server, who removes duplicates).
no thank you, let some of the danish translators do that please, they know
better which words to use.

Thanks for your feedback. :-) I'll re-work the webpage, rescue some strings and let the Danish NL community do the remaining work.

Marcus