On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 6:04 AM, Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
wrote:

> Am 06.05.2014 um 10:49 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
>
>  Now that OO 4.1 is released (and the tidy up of loose ends is in
>> progress), perhaps it is time to start discussion on proposals for
>> improvements and additions to OO 5.0.
>>
>> Where should this best be done?
>>

> After 4 month I ask if there is a place found to discuss and collect
> features and foremost bugs that must be fixed until 5.0?
>
> e. g. issue 105098 is one for the Mac users.
>
> Regards, Mathias

Two ideas --

* You could start with the QA list, and once a consensus is reached,
initiate a discussion on "dev"

* You could use an existing planning page on cwiki to make these issues
more visible--

 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+5.0

Please feel free to rename it and/or change the title to something that
more fits with what you're describing, and just start listing issues that
have a high priority for the next release or provide a public link to a
search for them on this new page you create.  And, then initiate a
discussion on "dev".

To a certain extent, active developers do go through BZ and search for
these, but, giving them more attention by listing them,  as a basis for
discussion here is probably a good idea.

If you don't have a cwiki account, just apply for one.

There are a variety of ways to do what you want to do. Get creative! :)