Hi all,

> Am 05/18/2014 09:40 PM, schrieb Max Merbald:
>
>  I think it's a very good idea that ideas for AOO Next can be collected
>> here. I have a few myself. One is that the user interface has not been
>> changed/modernised significantly since OO2, with the exception of the
>> sidebar which is very useful and which I like to use. Thus I it seems to
>> look a bit quaint. I don't think, though, OO needs ribbon bars like
>> Microsoft Office. It just needs a somewhat more modern look.
>>

> This would be a hugh task. First think about *how* it should look like and
> then do it everywhere in the code.
>
> However, I've to say +1 as a more modern look & feel this really overdue
> after this long time.

For me, the most beautiful interface I've seen for a derivative of
OpenOffice was the interface of Symphony (MDI).
But OK, I know it's impossible to have it for OpenOffice and it would
certainly cost too much work. But a slight refresh of the interface, why
not if it doesn't cost too much ressources to do it.

A+
--
gw