On 05/20/2014 10:38 AM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2014 18:25:52 +0200
> Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > well don't get me wrong but on a planning page I would add only items
>> > that are more concrete and and where a developer agreed to take of it.
>> > General ideas should we better collect on some kind of backlog page. I
>> > don't like to make long lists and drop half of them later on. But that
>> > is my personal opinion.
>> >

>> > Juergen
> I posted some suggestions to this list in the hope that they might spark
> someone's interest and cause him to brood on a possible implementation. They
> are suggestions merely, committing no one.
>

> -- Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>

Yes, you did, and in my mind that was perfectly OK. So too was calling
it version 5.0 as far as I was concerned. I basically consider the wiki
page a virtual white board. I would expect at some point it would get
fleshed out more, with higher voted "enhancements" added and removed as
developers see fit, critical bugs added, etc. I just thought it would
better than digging through emails.