On 05/09/2014 Deborah Digges wrote:
I do not see the take command below "assigned to". I reckon I do not have
the required privileges. Should I go ahead and upload the patches anyway?

Sure, please do. And about the missing privileges: please send a mail to
the QA list q...@openoffice.apache.org and ask to be added to the QA team in Bugzilla. This should give you higher privileges in issue handling. Please also state that you are asking for it in order to be able to assign issues to yourself (so, if there are any other tweaks to do, the Bugzilla admins will know what to do).

Regards,
  Andrea.