I'll get in touch with the QA team right away. Thanks for all your help.
I've uploaded the patches and set the appropriate flags for review
request,  as indicated by Regina Henschel :)
If there are any more such issues, I'd be glad to work on them,to
familiarize myself with the whole process. Meanwhile,  I'll scout for
issues on bugzilla.

Thanks,
Deborah Digges