On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 14:00:29 -0700
Jimmjcpb <jimmol...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

> The program just keep wanting me to update even though I was happy. I finally
> gave in and hit the update it took m to the site. Now it keeps not responding
> and eventually has to recover the document. Can anyone help me? I am a
> disabled veteran with extreme pain. Please advise
>
> Thank You
> Jim M.

It is very possible that your installed OpenOffice comes from an unapproved
site. Such sites unfortunately often include unwanted add-ons so we  recommend
downloading only from
http://www.openoffice/org/download
which will redirect to SourceForge servers where the files are stored.

If in any doubt about the integrity of a downloaded file - either as a good
download or of the file as it left the developers - one can check this by using
the checksum method as set out here
http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums.html

OpenOffice does not provide incremental uogrades, so you need to download the
entire package (about 140 MB, depending on platform)

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>