On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
wrote:

> Branching off the part that is not about the Windows 4.1.2-patch1
> [TESTING].

​??? I think you'd still need the executables as part of the payload. But
batch or script files would make the "installation" easier. We should
certainly consider this for future patches.​

​  For this situation, we may as well go with what we've got I think.

Linux is very straightforward. I don't know anything about Macs. I do know
that the Windows varients complicate things quite a bit.​