Am 27.01.2017 um 21:22 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

> [...]

It would be a "simple" repackaging of the existing DEB files.

I could do it (with given permission) through my own account and then
later hand it over to the project.
Or we create an account for AOO.

But it would be a simple way to get AOO back on Ubuntu (and all other
platforms that support "snap").
Online store, user installable with one click (even alongside with LO),
automatic updates, different channels for stable, developer and edge...

http://snapcraft.io/
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/01/09/how-to-snap-introducing-classic-confinement/

Of course that should only be distributed when we have a release that
doesn't crash so often on Ubuntu...