On  1 Dec, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I also like that we announce 4.1.5-GA at the same time we announce
> 4.2.0-B1.

I think we are still a ways from being ready for a Beta release.  For
instance, we need to do another sweep of the bundled software to see
what needs to be updated.  For instance, I recently saw a new CVE for
curl.  Unfortunately my time is pretty limited for the next month. There
are some other code quality issues that I've stumbled across that I want
to address.

In the meantime, I have no objection to better publicising our dev
builds for the brave to try out and find the problems.