Am 03.12.2017 um 11:11 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
I would put Beta into the Splash screen, but Release I would use RC for for Release Candidate plus a number. So the first version would be 4.2.0RC1

If this does not break something of course.

I think this wouldn't be suitable. As soon as we have the last RC which get approved, it is automatically the final release build. But a RC in names and graphics is not what we want.

And doing a new build without the RC stuff cannot be done as it is not what we had voted for.

The max we could do is to use RC in the filenames. Then we need maybe just a rename and we have the final build. In the worst case it's just a new upload with the same binary files but then with correct filenames.

Marcus