Hi Peter, all,

Am 14.08.19 um 12:16 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> First we are already on git. The switch has already been completed. If you
> are unsatisfied from the plantings then that is fine for me.
>
> I think you have only to modify the print git command from my patch to add
> the date. Also I have a variant ready that returns the git-svn-id if on is
> there.

I don't think this is necessary: We already have the build id, the build
date and now the git hash (which is a unique link to the last commit it
was based on):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkal1y9b09vrhse/VirtualBox_Windows%2010%20AOO-Build_14_08_2019_16_14_33.png?dl=0

This is how we did it with SVN, why should we change it?

@Peter:
I made a logical mistake regarding the git-svn-id, so I think your first
patch is totally sufficient.

Regards,

   Matthias