Le 20/11/2019 à 09:33, Jörg Schmidt a écrit :
for example: At first glance, activity is activity, but I think there is a certain difference between the activity of people who only work in the project because they are paid for it by companies and people who work in the project out of their own interest.
I don't understand the point. If he someone is paid to work on the project, at least he produces something. Why would it be considered less than the energy put by someone contributing of his own? What if the guy is paid AND he likes what he does?

If there was any 3rd party influence, that would mean that at least someone is trying to steer the project with some agenda. According to the development level of the project, I'm not sure we should be afraid about that, or should we?

Let's be realistic and work on the problems instead of preventing hypothetical wrong use of the instances.

Hagar (EN Forum moderator)
Not a developer, just admiring those remaining on the project.