Hi Dick,

Am 23.07.24 um 15:12 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
I'm currently working my way through the Helpfiles, trying to synchronize between Pootle and the available SDF and the existing Help-pages for Dutch.

I noticed several discrepancies between those instances.
The available SDF (which ones exactly?) are out of date.

One of the most significant is the missing translation in the SDF for the functions UNICODE and UNICHAR,

that is, they are mentioned for the Help-files, but not for the UI (there they still are UNICODE and UNICHAR)

Would it be possible to already add the translations for these functions, or do I have to go to all the Help-files first to get POOTLE fully up to date?

It concerns just two small strings for the UI:

formula    source\core\resource\core_resource.src    0 string RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES    SC_OPCODE_UNICODE ----->    nl UNI.CODE formula    source\core\resource\core_resource.src    0 string RID_STRLIST_FUNCTION_NAMES    SC_OPCODE_UNICHAR ------> nl    UNI.TEKEN

I've already added them to Pootle, but don't know how to get them in the upcoming builds.

*When* the translation process is working again, you will find them in AOO42X.

Regards,

   Matthias

If they are not there, only way to use them is to use English names, but, as you understand, that's not synchronized with Help