Matthias,

I picked the SDF from trunk (nl lokalize.sdf) on 24-06-2024. It is dated
20200411.
I think it is the most recent one.

Problems I see is that they are also out of sync.
nl Help-files are not in sync with SDF and also not with Pootle.

For now I fixed the discrepancies by updating the Help-files and put them into
the *.jars of the nl Help on my machine.  That seems to work for now.
I also plan to update Pootle with the corrections. That will be a manual task
I'm afraid :-)
Then, when translation process would work again, Pootle is in sync and updated,
which should deliver correct sdf.

Greetings