On 2024/07/26 11:42:26 Matthias Seidel wrote:
> Hi Dick,
>
> Am 26.07.24 um 09:22 schrieb Dick Groskamp:
> > Matthias,
> >
> > I picked the SDF from trunk (nl lokalize.sdf) on 24-06-2024. It is dated
> > 20200411.
> > I think it is the most recent one.
> Yes, the "most recent one" (for NL) is 4 years old...
> >
> > Problems I see is that they are also out of sync.
> > nl Help-files are not in sync with SDF and also not with Pootle.
> Everything is out of sync.
> >
> > For now I fixed the discrepancies by updating the Help-files and put them
> > into the *.jars of the nl Help on my machine.  That seems to work for now.
> > I also plan to update Pootle with the corrections. That will be a manual
> > task I'm afraid :-)
>
> Translation in Pootle has always been a manual process?

Yes, but I wonder how the strings from Pootle for nl ever got in Helpfiles :-)
I have no clue at all. After that then the Helpfiles are packaged somehow and
delivered to the download package I assume

> > Then, when translation process would work again, Pootle is in sync and
> > updated,
> > which should deliver correct sdf.
>
> Whenever that will be... ;-)

I haven't seen any new strings come in the last four/five years so I can slowly
move forwards.

One example:
Image for STOP for BASIC macro  (sc_basicstop.png)
was sc_stop.png in nl Help file, showing nothing  :-(