Martin Hollmichel wrote:

Hi,

Daniel Carrera wrote:

Jens-Heiner Rechtien wrote:

Subversion is certainly not a bad choice. It's a bit difficult to compile/install, but it's possible to find precompiled binaries for almost all platforms.

What do you think of the de-centralized SCMs ?

I kind of like the idea of just grabbing my own branch and playing with it, and doing my own commits, without having to touch the central server. And then if it turns out I produce something worthwhile I can try to get it approved.

It seems that you got the idea of having childworkspaces :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but childworkspaces still touch the central server, they just operate on a private branch...

David