Hello Sophie-who-is-never-happy ;-)

>>The fact that in usual installations, the DSB contains less registered
>>data sources than in OOo 1.x, can be worked around by, well,
>>Tools|Options|Databases (and note that if you create a .odb file, the
>>wizard usually automatically registeres it for you, if you do not
>>explicitly uncheck the respective option).
>
> oh yes, I completly miss this new dialog, sorry (I read the specs really
> to quickly, if fact only read your feature description :( That was
> mostly what I was speaking about. Is it new since m118 or sooner ?

Ehm, no, it's quite old already :). There's an RFE requesting that it
can be invoked from the DSB, and your reaction again shows me that it's
really a pity we couldn't do this for 2.0 anymore.

> That was those one that you access bys right clicking on a table. But
> the dialog under tool>option simplify all the process to register db,
> it's great :) Only copy with drag and drop from one table to another is
> not possible (Sophie who is never happy ;)

Huh? Sorry, what tables do you want to drag'n'drop in this dialog?

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -