Hi Kai,

you wrote:
> So my summary is that you should only #include superclass and data
> member definitions in a header file. Anything I'm missing?

Nope, right to the point. And thanks for adding that to the wiki
explanation page!

BTW, and referring to external header guards: while I'm generally with
you regarding the degradation in readability (and increase in
coupling), are you really sure that all compilers we've in use
properly detect that case, and refrain from opening and parsing the
same header file multiple times?

Cheers,

-- Thorsten