Hi Christian,

On Friday, 2006-12-15 16:28:53 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:

> Is there a rule wrt parenthesis? At the same line or on a seperate one?
> Or is there no preference?

Curly brackets you mean? To my liking on a separate line. Has two
advantages: makes the code more readable due to the almost empty line
containing only the bracket, and when using an editor with bracket
matching the cursor stays in the same column instead of making jump the
screen around..

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 Please don't send personal mail to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] account, which I use