On 7.2.2008, at 23:47, Allen Pulsifer wrote:

i am speaking as a community member and not as Sun employee ;-)

Three month ago or so we had more or less the same
discussion. I thought
the current situation was clarified and no further discussion is
necessary until Sun brings it up or if Sun would misuse the copyright.

Thank you for that clarification, Juergen.Schmidt of Sun.com

I also thank Juergen for the clarification. And (unlike you) understand how he meant it. And I agree with him.

I see that Allen wants to continue in developing the project and product, so please everyone lets Allen do it...
--
Pavel Janík