Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Hi Juergen,

I really did not want to step into this thread, but:

On Thursday 07 February 2008 23:22, Juergen Schmidt wrote:

All people who don't like it as it is are free to leave the project and
should spare us with this kind of discussion as long as the situation
doesn't change.

Sorry, but this is a really dangerous attitude. Please don't feel offended, but it very much reminds me what we used to have in our country in the communist era. "You don't like it here? Emigrate. And don't be surprised if you get shot during that."
well, think about my exaggerated comment and i am sure you know how it was meant.

I guess we all are here because we love OpenOffice.org. And each of us has his/her reasons for that. So what's wrong with having his/her (different) opinion about how it should be handled as a project?
i am not against an open and constructive discussion but not again and again when the base facts are still the same and haven't changed.

It's simply useless and it is interesting that it always comes from the same people.

Probably there is a reason for doing it again and again that i don't know or don't see. Anyway for me it's simply stupid.

Juergen