Hi all,

I answer here but this is not an answer to Michael's mail and this is why I top post. Please all, there is no need for more provocations. The world is not perfect, but it can be worse and it has been in the past. May I remember you that we didn't have the JCA at the beginning of the project, we didn't have the PDL, we didn't have a lot of tools that make our world much better now. We are now thinking about SCA, an adapted one to our community, so no need to quarrel about what is already behind. If you really have this energy to argue, please come and discuss how we can reenforce our workflow, our communication flow, our visibility and add more power to our community. This discussion about JCA has years, may be we should discuss why we don't have a beamer any more, or why we call ourself OOo, just to move to known sterile topics (even if they may be interesting and have to be worked out). If you disagree with what is done and how it works here, express yourself yes, but make it with confidence in this community where we are all *actors*. There is no good and no evil, but a group formed with corps, companies, individuals, all with very different interests being economic or egotist or social or moral, whatever. But we are all here for OOo, the product and the community, because we believe in them. What I know by myself is that this project and its members have done a lot of moves since its beginning. It has not been easy. We sometime have had to discuss a lot and proof our concepts, it has been exhausting and it is still so because we want all for today if not yesterday. But confidence is a key word in all these discussions to make them come to real facts. So please, really, stop this fight, and allow us to think at something that is reflecting our common love for OOo.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Michael Meeks wrote: